Friday, November 28, 2014

Local race just got bigger


Ok First things first. I have an announcement to make.... The Erda Turkey Trot is now INTERNATIONAL!!!!! We had a contestant from Denmark there! The turkey trot was also represented by Texas, Conneticut, Kentucky, and of course Utah.
After the race prizes were awarded to the top racers in each age division, and to the person that traveled the farthest to get there. Then there were raffles given to the children and the adults. Every child won a raffle, and some of lots of the adults did, but I'm sure the thing you were most excited to hear is that there were these amazing turkey hats that were awarded in the raffle. I'm pretty sure they were the most coveted prize. Congratulations to all those that participated in any way, and I wanted to give a shout out to B-Hero for their first participation in a 5k! Way to go.
I hope all of your races were as enjoyable as this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment