Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Aasics Dynaflyte Review

Recently on August 23rd I went to a local mile run where we had the option of testing a pair of the Aasics Dynaflyte shoe. I thought this would be a great opportunity to test them out and share with you my opinion based on running a mile in them.
The first thing I noticed when I put them on was how comfortable they were. The toe box had a little more room in them than I am used to and I really liked it. I also noticed that these shoes were very lightweight with high breathe-ability. Currently I am using the GT-2000, and the Dynaflyte is lighter and more roomy.
One down side to these shoes is that when I ran on the track with them it felt like my feet were burning from friction. I believe this could have been resolved with a different size.
Also I don't know what your running shoe budget is, but this pair is $140 on Aasics website so it is probably pretty similar wherever you buy it. This is a relatively new shoe so from what I can tell they are starting out with the standard sizes and will roll out more sizes later on. I enjoyed running in these shoes and would love to try them out for more mileage. If you would like more information as to the specifics of the shoe check out their website .http://www.asics.com/us/en-us/dynaflyte/p/0010266086.9020

No comments:

Post a Comment