Thursday, April 23, 2015

Why I run

I was going to use a different picture but I couldn't find it. 
I was thinking of a couple of the reasons that I run or the reasons and I thought it would be fun to see everyone else's reasons why they run too. 
There are three reasons that I wanted to share.
  1. Winning. when I was running in high school I honestly ran to win. I didn't always win, and in fact I rarely won, but I believed that I could win and it propelled me to be faster. I believed that there was no one that I couldn't beat. I also knew that it would take hard work but i knew that all things are possible for those that believe and really push for it. 
  2. No limits. Right along with what I was saying about winning another major reason why I ran was to prove that no one could decide my limits for me. I knew that the most important person that I needed to believe in me was me.
  3. Courage. Another reason I run is to face my fears. It represents me overcoming my fears and being stronger for them. Everytime I run I am building my mental strength; which I can use in any other activity throughout the day.
So those are just a few of my reasons. Why do you run?
Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I runbecause of the social atmosphere and support of those around me. When I am running I am happy and excited about life!

    ReplyDelete