Monday, June 15, 2015

Breakfast on the run,Raspberry parfait

I don't know about you but I never have enough ideas for meals. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner the hardest part is coming up with what to make. This week I wanted to include a recipe that is one of my favorites, but it is so simple that you can modify it to your own liking.
This would be the raspberry parfait.
My friend introduced me to this in college she would get frozen raspberries, granola and plain yogurt and just eat it. At first I thought the plain yogurt was awful but it grows on you. Its like getting this bitter taste then a sweet crunchy taste. You can do it with any plain yogurt but my preferences are with organic or greek plain yogurt because I like the taste of those ones better than other plain yogurt.
So here is the recipe.
Ingredients
6 raspberries
1/4 cup granola
1 cup plain greek yogurt.

Directions
In a bowl or a glass layer yogurt raspberries and granola.
Enjoy!

So like I said you can modify this. Change the berries, or just use other fruit, however you like it. To be honest I don't usually ever measure it I like to eyeball it.
Let me know what you think.
What is a great healthy breakfast that you like to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment