Friday, November 7, 2014

Where are the wind caves? Part 1

As I was going up the trail with two awesome sisters I was thinking 
what should I share with my friends about it
Up the trail with switchbacks and visitors
Were some roots and some rocks 
that I had to watch out for!
As I looked to my left I saw on the mountain
The most amazing colors was this 3d animation?
Around the next bend I noticed my legs were burning
The mountain just seemed to keep rising higher and higher.
At one point I met some children coming down from the mountain
“You’re not even half way!” they said to our dismay.
This couldn’t be, surely they didn’t know, but confirmed it was by their mother
not far behind. 
At long last we arrived we completed the 1.5 mile trail
Where are the wind caves? 
But No! They’re below
You’re standing on them come down and you’ll see 
Here are the arches, the caves that you sought. 
Then back down we descended other sights to behold
Logan canyon! is where it all happened 
Then end I said 

How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment